I work with people who are experiencing:
- Psychological problems such as an anxiety disorder, depression, bipolar, obsessive-compulsive disorder, excessive worry, phobias, body dysmorphic disorder, trauma-related stress & post-traumatic stress disorder, gender dysphoria, cognitive problems, personality difficulties, and substance-related problems.
- More general problems, such as stress, poor self-esteem, relationship difficulties, perfectionism, grief, poor sleep, and difficulty adjusting to significant life changes.
- Psychological distress due to physical health problems, such as adjusting to a cancer diagnosis, managing pain, and managing chronic illness.
- Distress related to coping with grief and loss, or adjustment to a life-limiting diagnosis.
- I may be able to offer adult assessments for Autism Spectrum, please contact me for more details.
I accept self-referrals as well as referrals from other clinicians.
- Initial assessments are typically about one and a half hours and cost $310.
- Therapy appointments are 50 minutes long and cost $205.
Please feel free to bring along a support person. Payments can be made in cash or by internet transfer at the time of your appointment. Some people like to pay for sessions in block payments.
It is not unusual to occasionally need to change appointment times. Please give at least 48 hours notice if you need to make a cancellation, otherwise you will be charged the full session fee.
Please note, I cannot provide an acute service. For psychiatric acute and emergency services, please call Crisis Resolution on 0800 920 092.